- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- Home Automation
- BrandsA ACTi AG Neovo Aiphone Alpha Altronix American Dynamics American Fibertek Appro Arecont Vision Arlo ATV August AVE Avycon Axis AXTOND Dahua DataComm Dedicated Micros DH Vision Digimerge Digital Watchdog Ditek Dotworkz DVR Lockbox DYMO
- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- PowerProduct was successfully added to your shopping cart.
The WJSX650 from Panasonic is the new easier way to configure mid-sized to large surveillance systems. This remarkable new system makes it simple to fully integrate up to 256 cameras, 32 monitors, and 60 registered users. Adding the WJ-HD300A Series Digital Disk Recorders delivers the high image quality and high storage capacity that state-of-the-art surveillance requires. The Matrix System 650 is a simple, flexible architecture that makes it ideal for a wide range of applications including shopping malls, multipurpose complexes, office buildings and banks. The WJ-SX650 Matrix Switcher has been scaled up for large-sized surveillance systems. It is now possible to configure an expanded full matrix by interconnecting matrix switchers, or configure satellites at remote locations.
- Supports up to 256 cameras (using 8 Video Input Boards)
- All 256 channels are coaxial, multiplex cables, reducing the number of cables required and simplifying installation
- Supports up to 256 RS-485, remote-controlled cameras
- Pan, tilt and other lens motions can be controlled either by multiplex data over coaxial cable or RS-485 remote-control signals
- Cables can be up to 900 m (3,000 feet) long (RG59/U coaxial cable, Belden 9259 or equivalent)
- The maximum size (256 camera x 32 monitor) system requires four WJ-SX650 units
- Set up is simple with the Video Input and Video Output Boards, each composed of a front-access Main Board and rear-access Rear Boards
- Front access for Main Board and Power Supply maintenance
- Rich array of sequence, alarm, and scheduling features meet every surveillance need
- Supports up to 1,024 alarm inputs (Terminal/Camera/Recorder/Serial/Video Loss) and up to 64 alarm outputs (and 1,024 Serial Alarm Out)
- Storage for up to 10,000 alarms, with downloadable alarm histories direct to PC
- Easy Set-up with simple menu and WJ-SX650 Administrator Console
- Up to 60 users* can be managed with individual priority and level settings
- Output support for up to 32 monitors (using 2 Video Output Boards)
- Character displays show date, time, camera number, camera title and event information
- Set-up menus are available in seven languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Japanese
- Alarm history displays up to 1,000 alarms
- Supports connection of up to 16 WJ-HD300A Series recorders (using 2 Video Output Boards)
- Use of WJ-HD300A Series network features allow remote surveillance from a PC
- Supports simultaneous use of up to 16 WV-CU650 System Controllers + personal computer (PC)
- Supports use of PS•Data (With DATA1 port set to PS•Data)
DownloadsCustomer service firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support email@example.comContact Us
My AccountContact Customer Service
387 Canal St New York, NY 10013
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 6:00pm EST
Sat & Sun: Closed
Contact Tecnical SupportRequest a QuoteReturn Request
Sign into Surveillance-video.comPlease enter your email below and we will send you a new password.
Create New Account
Customer account for end users.
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Order History, Fast Re-order. Instant Approval.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Large volume reseller account.
Benefits: Volume Discount Pricing, Private Sale Fast Re-order.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Govenment - Government Agencies.
Benefits: GSA Discount Pricing, Fast Re-order, Order History.*24-48 hour Approval Process
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.orOther Social Login