Surveillance-video.com Return Policy
Our pledge to you in the best service possible and this extends to our returns policy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase and wish to return it, call our support team for an RMA number and return instructions to ensure a smooth return process. Returns without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will not be accepted. Returns can be made within 30 days from the date the merchandise was received. Refunds will be issued via same payment method used at the time of purchase and will be to the value of items being returned minus any restocking fees.
Non Returnable Products:
- Shipping & handling is non refundable.
- Special order items (including large order quantity, specially priced quoted orders)
- Software once manufacturers seal is broken.
- Software license keys.
- Covert cameras and counter surveillance equipment.
All returns are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- All returns must be made within 30 days from the date merchandise was received.
- Returns without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will not be accepted.
- Products retuned using an RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization) number in the first 15 days after purchase will be exempt from a restocking fee, pending our inspection, while the remaining 15 days will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Goods must be returned in the same condition as they were received, in the original box, and include all packing materials, documentation, and accessories.
- All items must be returned in a shipping carton or postal bag not just the manufacturers packaging.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- Please ensure that the RMA number is clearly displayed on the outer box to ensure a smooth return.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and we recommend that items be returned via insured ground service with a tracking number as we are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
- SurveillanceVideo is not responsible for personal data, or items left in returned merchandise so please check your equipment carefully before returning.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged.
- SurveillanceVideo is not responsible for any damage resulting from the sale, installation or misuse of any products purchased from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
- We also reserve the right to refuse returns based on product condition or failure to meet above criteria.