- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- Home Automation
- BrandsA ACTi AG Neovo Aiphone Alpha Altronix American Dynamics American Fibertek Appro Arecont Vision Arlo ATV August AVE Avycon Axis AXTOND Dahua DataComm Dedicated Micros DH Vision Digimerge Digital Watchdog Ditek Dotworkz DVR Lockbox DYMO
- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- PowerProduct was successfully added to your shopping cart.
The AL842ULADA from Altronix is an extremely cost effective 8 amp voltage regulated remote NAC Power Extender. It may be connected to any 12 or 24 volt Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP). Primary applications include Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) expansion (supports ADA requirements) and will provide auxiliary power to support system accessories.The AL842ULADA delivers regulated and filtered 24 or 12-volt power via four (4) Class B, four (4) Class A or two (2) Class B and two (2) Class A Notification Appliance Circuits. Additionally, the unit can supply up to 1 amp from continuous AUX output and up to 1 amp from AC disconnected AUX output. All outputs may be programmed for Input to Output Follower Mode (output will follow input. i.e. March Time Input, March Time Output). An individual output of 4 amp is achieved by paralleling 2 outputs.The AL842ULADA has common trouble output terminals (NC, C, NO) which are used to indicate general loop/system trouble. A common trouble input is provided for optional NC (normally closed) devices to report trouble to the FACP. Two (2) FACP signaling outputs can be connected to power extender inputs. These inputs can then be directed to control supervision and power delivery to any combination of the four (4) outputs.The AL842ULADA also features Loop Output trouble memory indication to help identify troublesome sporatic loop problems. In non-alarm condition, units provide independent loop supervision for Class A and/or Class B FACP NAC circuits. In the event of a loop trouble, the FACP will be notified via steered inputs (input 1 or input 2). The 8 amp rated supply current can be divided between the four (4) outputs for powering notification appliances and the AUX outputs. Each output is rated at 2.5 amp max (total not to exceed 8 amp), and can be independently programmed for Steady, Temporal Code 3 or Strobe Synchronization.
- Horn/Strobe sync protocols include: Gentex®, System Sensor®, Faraday, Amseco
- Temporal Code 3 Mode and Steady Mode
- Zero voltage drop upon transfer to battery backup
- AC input and DC output LED indicators
- Compatible with 24VDC or 12VDC fire panels
- Input to Output Follower Mode (maintains synchronization of notification appliance circuits)
- Comes with power supply, logic board, red enclosure, cam lock, transformer & battery leads
SKU AL842ULADA Manufacturer Altronix Type Indoor Wallmount Number of Class A NACs 4 Number of Class B NACs 4Customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support email@example.comContact Us
My AccountContact Customer Service
387 Canal St New York, NY 10013
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 6:00pm EST
Sat & Sun: Closed
Contact Tecnical SupportRequest a QuoteReturn Request
Sign into Surveillance-video.comPlease enter your email below and we will send you a new password.
Create New Account
Customer account for end users.
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Order History, Fast Re-order. Instant Approval.
Large volume reseller account.
Benefits: Volume Discount Pricing, Private Sale Fast Re-order.
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.
Govenment - Government Agencies.
Benefits: GSA Discount Pricing, Fast Re-order, Order History.
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.orOther Social Login