Ubiquiti UAS-XG Networks UniFi Application Server XG with 4TB HDD & 120GB SSD (1 RU)
- Preinstalled UniFi and UniFi Video controller software applications
- Preinstalled software enables centralized management of your UniFi devices, with features such as live feeds, motion detection & security alerts, statistical reporting & analytics, event recording, maps, monitoring of multiple sites across remote locations, dashboard, topology, and a mobile app for iOS and Android devices
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) technology
- UniFi mobile app for initial setup via Bluetooth to configure the application server
- Rackmount hardware included
The 1 RU UniFi Application Server XG from Ubiquiti Networks is a rack-mountable application server that is preinstalled with UniFi and UniFi Video software for managing your UniFi devices. This Ubuntu-based server has two 3.5" hard drive bays with two 2TB drives preinstalled for a total of 4TB to store video recordings, as well as a 120GB SSD for the OS and application software. This server features dual 10 Gb/s Ethernet ports with high-bandwidth connectivity and an Intel Xeon D-1521 processor with 32GB DDR4 memory. Initial setup of this device can be performed via Bluetooth 4.0 using the UniFi mobile app.
There are no related videos.