- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- Home Automation
- BrandsA ACTi AG Neovo Aiphone Alpha Altronix American Dynamics American Fibertek Appro Arecont Vision Arlo ATV August AVE Avycon Axis AXTOND Dahua DataComm Dedicated Micros DH Vision Digimerge Digital Watchdog Ditek Dotworkz DVR Lockbox DYMO
- Complete Systems
- Security Cameras
- PowerProduct was successfully added to your shopping cart.
The POH1000NWM environmental housing shall be constructed from two extruded aluminum (.080” wall thickness) profiles and two injection-molded polycarbonate end caps. It shall be capable of accommodating a camera/ lens combination up to 10.5” long and 3.6” wide. A clear polycarbonate viewing window shall be ultrasonically welded to the inside of the front end cap, creating a watertight seal. The rear end cap shall have molded standoffs on the inside surface for easy mounting of the blower. The top of the housing shall be hinged from the side to allow accessibility to the camera by one screw in each end cap. Camera adjustment or removal shall be provided via one screw located in the key hole slot on the aluminum camera sled. A 56VDC heater shall be mounted to the inside of the bottom extrusion, directly behind the viewing window, for defogging and deicing. Four vent plugs (2 front, 2 rear) will create a positive air flow (front to rear) when the blower is in use. A watertight strain relief plug will be located at the rear of the housing for network cable entry.
The POH1000NWM shall operate from a POE Plus, IEEE 802.3at input to power the H&B system and an IEEE 802.3af compliant fixed camera with one network cable supplying both the network connections and all input power requirements. The POH1000NWM shall have intelligent technology that distributes power between the H&B system and camera, prioritizing the incoming power so that camera operation is guaranteed across the full range of operating conditions. On installation, the POH1000NWM shall calibrate to the as installed conditions, incoming cable run length and power requirements of the specific camera model installed to effectively allocate power to the camera by priority, and then to the H&B system on an as needed basis. 33 watt midspan shall be included and shall be powered by a 100-240VAC input with fully compliant detection, disconnect and voltage classification per the IEEE 802.3at standard.
- Intelligently operates from a PoE Plus, IEEE 802.3at input to power the H&B system and an IEEE 802.3af compliant fixed camera
- Midspan included
- Comes standard with combination wall/pole mount
- Easy camera installation requiring just one network cable
- Side hinge for ease of access when focusing and adjusting the camera
- Built-in thermostatically controlled H&B
- Lightweight aluminum chassis with polycarbonate viewing window for vandal-resistance
- Fits all current Panasonic PoE Enabled 1/3” cameras with fixed focal length 1/2” and 1/3” ALC lenses
SKU POH1000NWM Manufacturer Panasonic Form Box Mount Type Wall Outdoor Use Yes Outdoor Type Heater & Blower Glass Color Clear Power Output POE Dimensions 8.6” x 8.6” x 8.4” (219 x 219 x 214mm) Environment OutdoorCustomer service firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support email@example.comContact Us
My AccountContact Customer Service
387 Canal St New York, NY 10013
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 6:00pm EST
Sat & Sun: Closed
Contact Tecnical SupportRequest a QuoteReturn Request
Sign into Surveillance-video.comPlease enter your email below and we will send you a new password.
Create New Account
Customer account for end users.
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Order History, Fast Re-order. Instant Approval.
Large volume reseller account.
Benefits: Volume Discount Pricing, Private Sale Fast Re-order.
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.
Govenment - Government Agencies.
Benefits: GSA Discount Pricing, Fast Re-order, Order History.
Benefits: Discount Pricing, Fast Re-Order, Order History.orOther Social Login