Ubiquiti IS-5AC Networks IsoStationAC Shielded airMAX AC Radio with Isolation Antenna
- Interchangeable High-Isolation Horn Antenna
- All-Metal, Shielded Radio Base
- airMAX ac Processor for Superior Performance
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX ac CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) with dedicated Wi-Fi management, the IsoStation™ 5AC.
Improved Noise Immunity
The IsoStation 5AC provides high isolation solutions in fixed beamwidth increments through interchangeable horn antennas that have been optimized for an urban environment. The tailored antenna radiation patterns spatially filters both in-band and out-of-band spurious RF emissions to increase the noise immunity of the IsoStation 5AC. This feature is especially important in an increasingly congested RF environment.
The interchangeable antenna improves beam‑shaping for specific deployment needs. By default, the IsoStation 5AC includes the symmetrical horn antenna with 45° beamwidth.
Horn antennas increase co-location performance without sacrificing gain. Symmetrical horn antennas (30° and 45° versions) offer breakthrough scalability options for wireless systems. Unique beam performance and great co-location characteristics allow for a higher density of sectors than traditional sector technology.
Asymmetrical horn antennas (60° and 90° versions) are designed to have attenuated side lobes and extremely low back radiation. They offer best front-to-back ratio in the industry and the lowest side lobe radiation. Asymmetrical horn antennas are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements.
A robust dish antenna, model U‑OMT‑Dish, offers excellent beam directivity with 27 dBi of gain. It can be paired with the IsoStation 5AC to extend radio performance for a greater number of WISP customers. Providing high throughput and an innovative form factor, the IsoStation 5AC is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- Redesigned User Interface
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Diagnostic Tools, including Ethernet Cabling Test, RF Diagnostics, and airView® Spectrum Analyzer