Wavelet Resources are compendiums of online research papers useful to wavelets and their various applications to field such as mathematics, physics and engineering. Wavelets are waveform bounded in frequency and duration, which provides an alternative to Fourier transforms. They can be constructed with rough edges to meet with present technological signals. Such as being able to effectively approximate, and recognize the whorls of fingerprints or thumbs.
Wavelets are constructed according to scale. They function to satisfy certain mathematical requirements and to process data at different scales or resolutions. They also provide users with functions that are ideally contained in finite domains. It uses analysis procedure to initiate a wavelet prototype. Their Frequency analysis is performed with low-frequency version of the same prototype, while a temporal analysis is generated from a high frequency version. Apart from mathematics, physics and engineering, other applied fields that make use of wavelets are nuclear engineering, acoustics, neurophysiology, computer graphics and music.
- Introduction to wavelets: Knowledge about wavelets and analysis.
- All about wavelets: Wavelet tutorials.
- Engineers’ ultimate guide to wavelets analysis: An overview of engineers guide to wavelets analysis.
- A brief Guide to wavelets sources: Wavelets sources and guides.
- A friendly guide to wavelets: A friendly guide about wavelets.
- Wavelets definition and recommended links: All about wavelet and definition.
- The power of wavelets in trading: Facts about the usefulness of wavelets in trading.
- Wavelets digest: It provides analysis about wavelets, signals and fractals.
- The historical perspective of wavelets: A detailed history about wavelets and importance in the field of math.
- Wavelets, self similarity, theory and applications: View points about wavelets, with diagrams and illustrations.
- Wavelets construction: All about wavelets construction, implication and uses.
- Wavelets image construction kit: All about wavelets construction instruments and images.
- Wavelets sound fun: It reveals wavelets musical store, records and listening for defects.
- Fourier transform: Facts about Fourier transform illustration and uses.
- Fourier image transform: Description of Fourier transform, names, spectral analysis and frequency analysis.
- Fourier transforms theory: Basic theories about transforms using diagrams and pictures
- Kevin Cowtan’s book of Fourier: A guide to understanding Fourier.
- Wavelets resources: A list of printed wavelet reference.
- Wavelets and dimension reduction papers: All about wavelets dimensions, reduction papers and data base of relevant papers and websites.
- Wavelet algorithm for radio interferometer: Facts about wavelet algorithm, procedures and illustrations.
- Wavelet signal analyzer: Real time analyzer using wavelets, and how it works.
- Wavelet transform image compression prototype: How to develop a low power, area efficient wavelet.
- Mathematical use of wavelet: Links to other site on the mathematical use of wavelets.
- Wavelets use in the biomedical: A review about biomedical imaging group, and wavelets.
- Data sciences analytics: All about extractor, key phrase extractor algorithm and Wavelets.
- Wavelets system identification: List of journals to identify non-linear systems by using wavelets.
Wavelet software consists of wavelet transform, a software device which is meant to replace Fourier transforms, due to its efficiency and reliability. It provides broad resolution representation by analyzing functions. The application of wavelet transform to sound, security alert and thumb or finger descriptions provides an effective measures to improve signals, because the information gathered from it are stored for references.
- Implementation of wavelet transforms: It critically explains the forms of wavelet transform with illustrations.
- Wavelet software: It provides hints to wavelet software and descriptions.
- Wavelets software analysis: It gives vivid analysis to wavelets software.
- Wavelets and signal processing: Accurate information about wavelets signals processing references and uses.
- Wavelets in signal processing: A course description of wavelets in signal processing, and a modern tool in signal processing.
- Signal processing group: Facts about signal processing techniques and multi-scale.
- Wavelet speech recognition software: All about wavelet speech recognition software, description and procedures and time frequency analysis.
- FBI finger print compression image: This link contains the Federal Bureau of investigation image coding standard for digitized finger prints.
Wavelets IDR Center:
The wavelets IDR center is an institution that uses the principle of redundant representatives to develop new wavelet theories and technologies. It is aimed at reaching, and creating ideals to serve as a national center for the development of wavelet.
- Wavelets IDR center FTP: A place or institution to study various fields of specialty as regards to wavelets.
Wavelets resources and information are vital because, they act as useful guide to acquire knowledge about wavelets, wavelet forms, uses, types and limitations.