The black OA-203CBL Active Infrared Door Sensor from Optex is suitable for safety and activation of all types of automatic doors. It combines easily adjustable settings with a slim design, providing maximum safety in a wide array of applications.
- Simple to install
- Settings are mechanically adjustable with dipswitch and levers
- Safety is assured by the 2 rows of presence detection closest to the door
- Sensor detects a person or an object and holds the door open as long as they are in the threshold area, even if they stop or pause
- Features a compact and slim design
- Snow mode and variable sensitivity adjustments make this sensor suitable for a wide range of applications, even in extreme weather conditions