The ORION Images OIC-M16043G 16 Inputs Multiviewer System with OIC Commander Software is a high definition multi-window monitoring system featuring 16 universal inputs/windows, with user selectable resolutions up to 2048 x 1080 (including 1920 x 1080p) and infinitely adjustable screen layouts. This 2 RU, rack-mountable video scalar/processor allows for maximum flexibility in screen layout and for viewing multi-window content of video and graphics at the same time over a single or multiple displays.
It supports inputs for all HD video sources including, DVI / SD / HD and 3G-SDI. The OIC-M1604 unit can be controlled several ways; through the front panel buttons for up to 30 assignable preset viewing layouts, or via standard RS-232C protocol, or through a control module with GPI inputs assigned to preset buttons, or via the OIC Commander software, a PC configuration and control application.
CCTV Resolution Comparison
- Universal Inputs and auto-detect (Standard: DVI / RGB and SD / HD /3G-SDI
- Up to 4 channels
- Output resolution up to 2048 x 1080 including 1920 x 1080p through DVI and SD / HD / 3G-SDI
- OIC Commander Application allows on-screen graphical elements to be designed with any graphics tool
- Front panel headphone jack with volume adjustment for audio monitoring
- SD / HD / 3G-SDI with embedded audio
- Built-in CATx extender; extend 1080p up to 115’ (35m) with cable (sold separately)
- Front panel buttons for quick preset recalls (30 presets)
- Compact (Height: 2RU) and rack-mount kit provided