The 600-1053-3-AT is a GSM Concord 4 alarm.com kit from GE Security that is designed to promote high operation for use with communicating signals wirelessly over a cellular GSM network. The 600-1053-3-AT GSM Concord 4 kit comes with a compact size, 2 way communication, LED status lights, as well as no required phone line, and full alarm reporting. The 600-1053-3-AT GSM Concord kit also allows for the control and monitoring of a security system via the Alarm.com website, and is user friendly.
- Cellular coverage of 95% of North America’s population
- Remote monitoring and control for convenient system access system anytime, anywhere
- Remote programming via AirFx™ toolkit troubleshoots issues without expensive “truck rolls”
- Z-wave class modems enable homeowners to control lighting, thermostat and more
- Two-way Voice over GSM allows homeowners to speak directly to a central station during emergencies (standard on all models)
- GSM module can be located up to 90 ft. (27.4m) from the main control panel for optimum cellular performance
- LED status lights display signal strength and simplify troubleshooting