Availability: In stock.
The NX-816-FP from Interlogix is a NX-8 Fastpack with NX-1316E keypad. Includes NX-8 control panel, NX-1316E LED keypad, hardwire pet-immune motion sensor, transformer, backup battery, interior speaker, RJ block and cord. With a track record of global security success, the NetworX product line includes a series of control panels that are universally compatible with all NX products and several GE wired and wireless accessories that can be scaled or modified to meet changing security requirements. The control panel functions as the "brains" of your security system, coordinating input from different sensors and transmitting alarm monitoring information to a central monitoring center. Fully versatile, these control panels accommodate a variety of integrated components that allow you to customize, and easily expand your system to meet your security requirements. All NetworX control panels have fire alarm verification capability to help prevent false alarms. The NX-8 panel comes standard with eight hardwire zone inputs. Four programmable outputs can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event. The modular design allows for complete integration of multiple systems within one enclosure. Adding more zones or expanding capability is fast and easy.
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Expandable to 48 fully programmable hardwire and/or wireless zones
- Maximum of 24 keypads with up to 8 per partition
- 8 true partitions with separate account codes, entry/exit delays, and feature selections for each partition
- Wireless technology with up to 48 supervised zones
- Supports up to 99 users
- Hardwire expansion up to 48 zones
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number