Availability: In stock.
The NX-6-KIT-7-RF-LX from GE Security is NX-6 Kit with NX-148E-RF keypad. The NetworX line of control panels represent a full-featured security system that uses advanced technology for burglary, fire and environmental detection. A highly flexible security option that is both easy to install and simple to use, NetworX control panels can accommodate smaller residential applications up to the most demanding commercial security needs. Offering up to eight standard hardwire zone inputs, the control panels also provide four programmable outputs that can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event. The modular design allows for complete integration of multiple systems within one enclosure, and adding more zones or expanding capability is fast and easy. With the addition of a Z-Wave enabled cellular module, with service from Alarm.com, control of automated lights, door locks, thermostats and more is available using almost any Web enabled device. Users can conduct quick and easy on-site programming with alphanumeric keypads and a menu-driven text interface.* Off-site programming is also available with DL-900 software for Windows. The NetworX wireless LCD display keypad is an integrated 48-zone wireless receiver LCD keypad with traditional design and an easy-to-read, customizable display. It is compatible with all NetworX control panels. The NetworX wireless LCD display keypad offers the convenience of having an integrated wireless receiver built into the keypad along with standard hardwire features. A removable door allows the user to swing the door down or simply take it off for use. The emergency keys are highlighted on the keypad and can be programmed to contact and send complete information to a responding police, fire or EMS unit with just one touch. There are also five pre-programmed touch keys that allow the most common functions to be performed with ease. All keys are backlit to ensure error-free operation --- even in a dark room. The NetworX wireless LCD display keypad is cost-effective and easy to install. Designed for functionality and compatibility, it's the right keypad to fit any application.
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Programmable loop response
- Accommodates multiple user codes from 8 up to 240
- Up to 8 true partitions with separate account codes, entry/exit delays and feature selections for each partition
- Up to 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- 2-wire or 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- CP-01 2000 compliant
- Optimize wireless reception by having the keypad/receiver in the best location
- LCD, easy-to-read programmable display
- Traditional design to go with any decor
- Compatible with all NetworX series control panels
- Easy to install, program and maintain