Availability: In stock.
The NX-6-KIT from Interlogix is a NX-6 kit with NX-108E keypad. Includes NX-6 alarm control panel, NX-108E LED keypad and 16.5VAC/40VA transformer. Offering up to eight standard hardwire zone inputs, the control panels also provide four programmable outputs that can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event. The modular design allows for complete integration of multiple systems within one enclosure, and adding more zones or expanding capability is fast and easy. With the addition of a Z-Wave enabled cellular module, with service from Alarm.com, control of automated lights, door locks, thermostats and more is available using almost any Web enabled device. Designed for reliable protection and ease of use, Interlogix NX-108E NetworX 8-Zone LED keypads feature clear status light indicators and backlit keys. Dedicated emergency keys contact fire, police or EMS at the touch of a button, while five pre-programmed keys allow users to perform common functions with a single touch.
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Programmable loop response
- Accommodates multiple user codes from 8 up to 240
- Up to 8 true partitions with separate account codes, entry/exit delays and feature selections for each partition
- Up to 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- 2-wire or 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- CP-01 2000 compliant
- Clear status light indicators
- Optional audio tone when keys are pressed
- Dedicated Fire, Police and EMS keys
- Five pre-programmed function keys
- Programmable up to eight zones