The Pelco FTV10S1ST Fiber Transmitter is a single mode version that transmits 1 channel of video over 1 optical fiber. The FTV10 transmitter is compatible with the FRV20 receiver.
The FTV10 features a plug-and-play design that ensures ease of installation by requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Modular in design, FTV10 Transmitter unit can be rack-mounted using the EURACK/USRACK chassis (sold separately) or stand-alone modules can be placed on a desktop or mounted to a wall (wall mount kit not required).
For stand-alone and wall mount installations, external power is required for the FTV10 Transmitter unit. The unit can be powered with the recommended FEXTPS fiber external power supply (sold separately).
- Single-channel digitally encoded video
- 10-bit digitally encoded bi-directional video for high-quality transmission over a single fiber
- Single-Mode fiber support for distances up to 33.6mi (54km)
- Exceeds all requirements for the EIA RS-250C short-haul transmission specification
- Laser diode for transmission of optical signals
- Compatible NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video standards
- Designed to meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2 and Caltrans traffic signal control equipment environmental standards
- Voltage-transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines
- LED status indicators for monitoring all critical operating parameters
- Stand-alone and rack-mountable modular design
- Certifications: UL/cUL Listed