The Louroe Electronics LE-129 Speakerphone Conversion Unit is used in conjunction with Louroe TLO Outdoor Speaker/Microphone. It converts the audio signal of the TLO for providing two-way audio with a DVR, IP network camera, a video server, or any other receiving site. The person at the receiving site hears the audio through the computer speaker or through a headphone. For talkback to the remote site (TLO location), the computer’s microphone is used to transmit audio back through the network to the speakerphone conversion unit. It is then amplified and sent out to the speaker portion of the remote TLO.
In addition, this speakerphone conversion unit provides 12VDC power to the TLO. It is used with the TLO Speaker/Microphone primarily for outdoor or harsh environment applications requiring two-way communication with the above listed audio/video receiving devices. This audio conversion unit is mounted in ABS housing with teardrop cut-outs for wall mounting.
- Contains audio inputs (terminal blocks) for microphone and speaker connection from Louroe TLO
- Sends power to speaker/microphone (TLO)
- Drives audio signals into DVR, IP network cameras, etc
- Amplifies talkback from receiving device for broadcast through TLO speaker
- Contains level controls for listen and talkback
- Contains built-in 12VDC power jack