The HubWayLD8CDS from Altronix is a 8 Channel Active UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral Camera Power, Video/Data up to 3000 ft., 5 amp total current, individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC PTC Class 2 power limited outputs, 1U EIA 19" Rack Mount Chassis, 115VAC Input, UL Listed (UL2044), cUL Listed.
Active UTP Transceiver Hub w/Integral Camera Power transmits UTP video, RS422/RS485 data and power over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 8camera channels in a space saving 1U EIA 19" rack mount chassis which may be wall or shelf mounted. Video transmission range is up to 3000 ft. max. per channel. Units are compatible with AC and/or DC fixed or PTZ cameras when utilizing Altronix HubWayAv, HubWayDv or HubWayDvi Video Balun/Combiners. An optional HubSat4D Passive UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral Camera Power can be used as an accessory module to transmit video from up to 4 cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable back to the HubWayLD8CDS. In addition, the HubSat4D provides power to these cameras locally to eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- Individual selectable 24VAC or 28VAC power outputs with OFF position
- Unit provides up to 1 amp max. per channel not to exceed a total of 5 amp (150VA) maximum current
- PTCs are rated @ 1 amp per channel
- Class 2 Rated power limited outputs
- Main fuse (internal) is rated at 5 amp/250V
- Video Eight (8) channels of video over twisted pair up to 3000 ft
- Video Eight (8) 75 ohm video outputs
- Eight (8) individual power LED indicators
- Illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker with manual reset
- IEC320 - 3-wire grounded line cord (detachable)
- Rack, wall or shelf mount
- UL Listed Accessory AC and DC Video Balun/Combiners required