The DIVAR AN 3000 is a family of digital recorders that use the latest 960H highresolution video technology and state-of-the-art compression techniques. These advanced technologies, coupled with efficient network data transmission, deliver the high security and reliability required for modern surveillance systems. Simultaneous remote or local monitoring, recording, archive and playback are guided by simple menu selections and operator commands. The recorders are available with a number of storage capacities, and a built-in DVD burner can be specified.
The DIVAR takes advantage of the latest H.264 video and G.711 audio compression technology to dramatically reduce bandwidth and storage requirements while still delivering superb image and audio quality. Armed with the newest 960H video technology, DIVAR gives you the full benefits of the latest 960H high-resolution cameras. With the ability to capture more than 30% extra horizontal image resolution compared to D1/CIF recorders, the proof is in the pixels. The DIVAR records multiple video and audio signals while simultaneously providing live multi-screen viewing and playback. Comprehensive search and playback functions provide quick recall and viewing of recorded video.
- 960H RT high-resolution on HDMI output
- No HDD Included
- Mobile device support (iOS, Android)
- Remote alarm notification
- Network function for remote viewing, playback and control
- Simultaneous live viewing, recording, playback, archiving, and remote streaming
- 4 audio inputs and 1 audio output
- 1 MIC input for talk input/output
- Choice of CVBS/VGA/HDMI monitor A outputs
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet port for local or wide area network connection
- RS-485 / RS-232 serial ports to control movable cameras (PTZ)
- IR remote control, front panel keyboard and USB mouse support for camera control
- Selectable PAL/NTSC TV monitor output mode
- Full-screen and multi-screen display capabilities in live and playback modes for monitors
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.