The 3TB D16RS 16-Channel DVR from Speco Technologies is reliable Linux-based storage solution that meets the growing needs of demanding mission critical applications. It allows you to record CIF resolution videos from up to 16 cameras at 480 fps for high-quality imagery. Save on storage space with H.264 compression technology, which also minimizes bandwidth requirements for operations. In addition, it allows you to record audio from up to 4 channels while providing a single channel audio playback.
This DVR ensures smooth and efficient operation even while simultaneously dealing with playback, recording, backup, and remote access functions. Multiple record modes like motion detection, sensor, schedule, continuous, and manual recording allow you to easily configure your security system to record based on your requirements. This 16-channel DVR is not only extremely easy to install and configure but also simple to operate with its intuitive GUI. Additionally, built-in PTZ camera protocols allow easy control over your camera network.
Connecting to a network via the Ethernet port, this DVR features the SpecoTech Multi-Client software that allows you to remotely manage monitor, record, and change system settings from any PC on the network. Remote viewing of video feeds is also possible via a compatible Web browser, Web-viewer, and Speco Player mobile viewer. You can even monitor your premises when you’re away via your iPhone or Android smartphones. Adding to your convenience are features like EZCopy, EZRecord, and EZSearch that lets you perform your required task with efficiency and precision.
Password protection adds a layer of security preventing access to unauthorized users. It also features a covert camera operation that provides enhanced security and administrator control over the DVR. Digital watermarking of video clips makes the video clips more authentic and may be submitted as evidence if required.
Featuring VGA, BNC, and SPOT video output ports, the D16RS allows you to connect a monitor for supervising and performing administrative tasks. S.M.A.R.T. protocol makes it capable of self-monitoring and alerting the user in case of a critical event such as a hard drive failure or low disk space. The built-in USB 2.0 port allows you to quickly backup video clips or even upgrade the system.
- 16 Channel Digital Video Recorder
- Networkable DVR with free DDNS sever
- Easy and simple graphical user interface
- Easy record setting using EZRecord
- Programmable recording on motion detection, sensor, schedule, continuous and manual
- Recording rate at 120 FPS at D1
- H.264 Video compression
- Built in S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD)Technology
- 4 Channel audio recording
- Covert camera operation provides enhanced security and administrator control
- Password to secure installation authorization
- Easy firmware upgrade by USB port or network
- Instant and convenient backup via USB Flash Drive or Network
- Simultaneous playback/record while continuing to network transfer or backup
- Remote monitoring / recording / playback / configuration and control via Internet
- Network Accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, Web-Viewer and Mobile Viewer
- Free Apps with support for iPhone or Android
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.