With GV-Control Center, you can remotely configure and manage up to 200 Video Walls, each with a different layout. A video wall is an establishment ofmultiple monitors on a server, which is a PC installed with multiple graphic cards. Depending on the incoming IP sources, you can display actual?size imageson the Video Wall.
- Display up to 288 IP channels
- Display actual size IP images
- Freely adjust the size and position of each channel, whether it be within or across monitors
- Display up to 16 zoomed channels with Zoom Window
- Display up to 16 Scan Window, each is capable of displaying up to 64 channels in turn, at customizable time interval
- Display up to 16 web pages with Web Window
- Play back up to 16 videos with Media Window
- Play back up to 16 videos with Remote ViewLog Window
- Display up to 288 channels of customized view region of remote monitors
- Display live views enabled from Remote E-Map
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.