The 56-RS048-000 from Geovision is a recording server GV & 3rd Party - 48 channels. The GV-Recording Server is a video streaming server designed for large-scale video surveillance deployments. It can receive and record up to 128 channels from various IP video devices. Through an intuitive Web interface, each IP camera can be configured to record video continuously, upon motion detection, upon I/O trigger or according to a schedule. In addition, it can simultaneously distribute up to 300 channels to its clients which include GV-System (DVR/NVR system), GV-GIS (geographic information system), GV-Control Center (central monitoring system) and Multi View (viewing software). Using the GV-Recording Server, the desired frame rates can be reached while the CPU loading and the bandwidth usage of IP video devices are significantly reduced.
- Simultaneous receiving and recording up to 128 IP channels
- Distributing up to 300 IP channels of video to clients
- Video gateway between IP devices and receiving clients (GV-System, GV-Control Center and Multi View)
- Support for third-party IP video devices (Sony, Axis, VIVOTEK, Panasonic, HikVision, Arecont Vision)
- Support for ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Different recording policies to set each channel to record continuously, upon motion detection, upon I/O trigger or by schedule (recording upon motion detection and I/O trigger are only for GV-IP devices)
- Video playback using Remote ViewLog
- Web interface to remotely configure and monitor GV-Recording Server using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Passive and active connection methods with IP video devices (Passive connection only supported by GV-IP devices)
- Solution for Mobile DVR (GV-Video Server, GV-Compact DVR) to obtain a public IP address
- Bandwidth monitoring
- Two-way audio communication (only for GV-IP devices through active connection)
- Support for 16 languages
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.