The Chainwatch X / XS Video transmission series DVR’s provides remote viewing is via dial up or IP connection. Avalible in 4 or 10 analogue or IP cameras, for PAL or NTSC.
- Free of charge implementation of hybrid functionality for existing transmitters via remote firmware update
- Hybrid functionality with manufacturer-neutral compatibility for analogue and IP cameras
- Individually adjustable image resolutions up to 720 x 288 pixels and megapixel resolution with IP-cameras
- Integrated Multi-Unicast server supporting multiple IP network connections and simultaneous dial-up connections
- Integrated Web server for up to 4 IP-connections, enabling video transmission and camera control on a PC/Smartphone/Handheld using standard Web browser
- HTconnect enables unrestricted, but safe access over the Internet to Firewall protected video systems (also with dynamic IP-addresses) in private nets.
- Additionally HTconnect controls permanently the availability of the entire system from public net over private net to video transmitters
- Camera position authentication and camera specific alarming of video loss with analogue cameras
- Integrated email client for alarming up to two email addresses
- Up to 5 privacy zones per analogue camera, configurable for live images or live and recorded images
- Precise recording of pre and post alarm images, individually adjustable to camera and event
- Event-triggered connections by alarm contact, motion detection (with analogue cameras), serial command, technical alarm, and routine call
- Perfected for alarm verification and conformity with monitoring centre applications
- Full-deplex voice communication vai bidirectional audio transmission
- Integrated interfaces for Ethernet network, PTZ control, data transmission, and system integration
- Data transmission via USB interface
- Extensive remote control functions to control lighting, barriers, alarms, doors, or any relay-controlled devices
- Compact design, suitable for desk, wall and 19” mounting
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.