For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- For Panasonic fixed and unitized cameras
- Female BNC input and output connectors
- Passes Panasonic's "up the coax" control signals without interference.
- Nickel plated steel enclosure
- Automatic Network Search and Device Registration
- Identifies an unlimited number of ONVIF Conformant IP Cameras, VMAX AHD Core DVRs and VMAX IP Plus NVRs
- Live Monitoring of 4 Cameras Simultaneously, Single Camera View and 4 Camera Full Screen Sequencing
- Drag and Drop Camera Selection from DVRs and NVRs
- Remote Configuration via Web Browser
See any errors on this page? Let us know.