For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- TV as PC monitors to view presentations, games, pictures and movies or browse the WebConnects your DVR with VGA output to existing TV or CRT monitor
- Ideal for notebook computer users to easily connect and use a large-format monitor
- Video standards: NTSC/NTSC-EIAJ/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM
- Resolutions support: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600 (up to 85 Hz) and 1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz)
- Converts composite video signals to VGA, allowing standard computer monitors to be used for CCTV display
- Includes power supply
- Supports NTSC M/N, PAL M/N, NTSC 4.43, and SECAM
- On screen display to control inbuilt contrast, brightness, color, and NTSC tint controls
- For Panasonic fixed and unitized cameras
- Female BNC input and output connectors
- Passes Panasonic's "up the coax" control signals without interference.
- Nickel plated steel enclosure
See any errors on this page? Let us know.