Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- TV as PC monitors to view presentations, games, pictures and movies or browse the WebConnects your DVR with VGA output to existing TV or CRT monitor
- Ideal for notebook computer users to easily connect and use a large-format monitor
- Video standards: NTSC/NTSC-EIAJ/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM
- Resolutions support: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600 (up to 85 Hz) and 1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz)
- Converts composite video signals to VGA, allowing standard computer monitors to be used for CCTV display
- Includes power supply
- Supports NTSC M/N, PAL M/N, NTSC 4.43, and SECAM
- On screen display to control inbuilt contrast, brightness, color, and NTSC tint controls
See any errors on this page? Let us know.