Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- Eliminates camera sway and other unwanted camera movement
- Suited for high zoom applications where video stabilization is necessary
- Compatible with fixed and PTZ cameras
- Simple to install, in-line with the video (plug and play)
- Analog video in to analog video out
- Automatic Network Search and Device Registration
- Identifies an unlimited number of ONVIF Conformant IP Cameras, VMAX AHD Core DVRs and VMAX IP Plus NVRs
- Live Monitoring of 4 Cameras Simultaneously, Single Camera View and 4 Camera Full Screen Sequencing
- Drag and Drop Camera Selection from DVRs and NVRs
- Remote Configuration via Web Browser
See any errors on this page? Let us know.