MuxLab Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of connectivity solutions that allow CCTV and Audio-Video equipment to be connected via cost-efficient Cat5e/6 cables. For over 25 years, the MuxLab brand has been synonymous with quality, performance and reliability. MuxLab solutions streamline cabling by reducing material, space and installation costs. Their products are compatible with many different applications such as CCTV security, classroom video, digital signage, home theatre, podium presentation and boardroom projection systems, to name a few.
MuxLab are proud to be Canadian and all MuxLab products are designed and manufactured in Canada, by Canadian professionals. Quality control and customer service are their core business values meaning that the end user gets the best quality and the best service that the industry has to offer.
For warranty information click here: http://muxlab.com/terms-conditions
Tel: (877) 689-5228
Fax: (514) 905-0589
First Witness Video Surveillance Systems has rapidly become a leading manufacturer of wireless video and surveillance equipment. They have effectively reinvented the world of covert surveillance systems by combining the newest technology with over 30 years of law enforcement experience. They have established a large customer base including law enforcement and government agencies in several countries. They supply a wide range of covert surveillance technology including mini DVR’s, pinhole cameras, hidden cameras, wireless transmitters along with a rage of standard CCTV equipment.
With a production team of over twenty employees and a full-time engineering staff, First Witness strives to provide unmatched quality, service, and reliability to the covert surveillance industry.
- Up to 350 feet (106m) via Cat 5 twisted pair @ 800x600 resolution
- Supports up to 1280x1024 pixels
- Works with desktop PCs, CRT monitors, laptops, multimedia projectors, plasma displays, flat panel multimedia displays
- One VGA connector (PC-side:500010, Monitor Side:500011 or 500014)
- RJ45 for twisted pair
- Automatic Image Adjustment - helps eliminate service calls (patent pending)
- Color or b/w signal up to 5,000 ft. (~1.5 km.) via Cat5E/6 UTP cable
- Plug 'n Play - Connects directly to the DVR, multiplexer or switcher
- Works with MuxLab passive CCTV Baluns
- Eliminates the need for fiber or coaxial cable
- Allows transmission of a single S-Video signal up to 1,000 ft. (305 m) in a point-to-point connection via Cat5E/6 UTP cable
- Used in pairs. Two (2) units required per S-Video signal
- Supports use of UTP as a cost-effective alternative to bulky S-Video patch cables
- When used in conjunction with MuxLab's A/V distribution hub (500200), the S-Video balun allows S-video programming to be distributed via UTP
- S-video equipment include DVD players, VCRs, satellite receivers, MPEG players, laptops, monitors, LCD projectors, security cameras, video switchers, sequencers, IP camera servers, video multiplexers, S-Video splitters and S-Video converters
- Transmits S-Video/stereo audio channel
- Supports transmission via Cat5E/6 UTP cable
- Transmits S-Video signal up to 1,000 feet (305 meters)
- Transmits audio signal up to 3,250 feet
- Built-in Ground Loop Isolation (GLI) - up to 50VDC
- Transmits video & remote power via Cat3 or higher UTP cable
- Modular RJ-45 jack for easy connectivity
- Color signals up to 1,200 feet (365 meters) via Cat3
- Color signals up to 2,200 feet (670 meters) via Cat5
- B&W signals up to 1,500 feet (457 meters) via Cat3
- Video and remote power via one 4-pair Cat 5e/6 cable
- Converts 24VAC to 12VDC/400mA at the camera
- Video up to 2,200 ft (670m) via Cat 5e/6 UTP
- Installed at the camera side
See any errors on this page? Let us know.