Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
- High quality H.264/ and MJPEG
- Dual stream (per channel) for simultaneous live monitoring and high resolution recording
- Smart Wizard setting for varies event and schedule recording
- Built-in SD memory card slot for local storage
- Supports SD high capacity
- Real-time four quad monitoring display at 50/60 FPS
- High resolution 720x480, 60Hz for NTSC and 720x576,50Hz for PAL
- Choose from full screen or quadrant monitoring view
- Built-in time and title generator
- Auto sequential switching function with adjustable dwelling time
- No external power required
- No re-wiring necessary: Implement IP cameras with existing Coax cables
- Flexible and secure installation: two eyelets for screws offer a stable mounting platform
- Easy Installation: slim and compact design provide simple integration
- Rugged design with splash-proof casing
- Decodes up to four 1080p/30fps video streams in H.264 codec simultaneously
- Decodes up to 16 IP streams or 32 analog channels (TBD)
- Multiple control inputs: mouse / remote controller
- Remote configuration support from built-in web interface
- Standing mount and VESA mount options
See any errors on this page? Let us know.