Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- Motion Detection
- E-mailing Service for Alarms
- 1 Sensor Input, 1 Sensor Output
- Optional SD/SDHC Card Slot for Backup
- Supports DW-NVR Products (DW-NEXUS, DW-9000 Hybrid DVR, Pivot, VMS)
- Convert 16 Analog BNC Cameras to an IP Signal
- Real-time 480fps at 960H and D1 Resolution Output
- Dual Codec (H.264/ MJPEG) with Simultaneous Streaming
- Fully Compatible with Digital Watchdog’s DW Spectrum™ IPVMS
- Motion Detection
- Automatic Network Search and Device Registration
- Identifies an unlimited number of ONVIF Conformant IP Cameras, VMAX AHD Core DVRs and VMAX IP Plus NVRs
- Live Monitoring of 4 Cameras Simultaneously, Single Camera View and 4 Camera Full Screen Sequencing
- Drag and Drop Camera Selection from DVRs and NVRs
- Remote Configuration via Web Browser
- Real-time transmission over UTP cat5e/6
- Compatible with all AHD, TVI and CVBS analog cameras
- Push-pin Terminal Connection for UTP Cable
- 60dB anti-interference and noise reduction
- No External Power Required
See any errors on this page? Let us know.