The WJGXE100 from Panasonic is a 1 channel H.264 video encoder.
- Full frame H.264 transmission
- H.264 and JPEG triple encoding: A total of 3 outputs, comprising of 2 H.264 outputs and 1 JPEG output, can be provided
- Motion adaptive interlace/progressive conversion allows every frame to be clear even when the subject is moving
- Open command conversion table for RS485 ensures the control of various manufacture's PTZ camera
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters embedded in the image
- PoE. The power will be supplied by simply connecting a LAN cable.(IEEE802.3af compliant) 12 V DC power supply is also available
- Small size And can be installed into the outdoor housing with a camera
- Alarm sources including VMD, Command alarm, and Video loss
- VMD (Video Motion Detector) with 4 programmable detection areas
- Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted by over HTTP protocol
- Multi-language GUI and setup menu: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
- Onvif compliant model
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.