VT-IPS4H is a stand-alone, Network Video Server designed to convert any standard analog camera into an IP stream. It can transmit real time H.264 and MJPEG video streams from analog cameras at D1 resolution. The VT-IPS4H has 4 internal composite video inputs and 4 internal audio inputs and is capable of full duplex bi-directional audio.
- Supports up to 4 Analog cameras
- 120fps Live Streaming at D1 resolution
- H.264/MJPEG Analog Encoding (dual streaming)
- 4 DI/DO port, RS-485/232 for PTZ
- Multi-Vendor camera support
- 2 Serial ports
- 4 Audio In / 1 Audio Out
- Gigabit Ethernet
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.