The IFS VT/VR6010DRDT multiplexer simultaneously transmits four-channels of real-time video signals over one multimode fiber optic cable. The modules utilize frequency modulation (FM) to reduce ghosting, jitter and cross-talk between channels, thereby providing superior video transmission. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. The modules incorporate power and carrier detect status indicating LED’s monitoring proper system operation. The modules are available in either stand-alone or rack mount version.
- FM Design
- Transmits Four Real-Time Video Signals
- 4 Channel Video Transmitter- Multiplexer (850/1310 nm)
- 10 MHz Bandwidth Per Individual Channel
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Full Color Compatibility
- Reduces Fiber/Cabling Cost
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power, Carrier Detect and Four Video Presence Status Indicating LED’s for Each Individual Channel to Monitor System Performance
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Max Distance 1.2 miles (2 km)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.