The VR1001 from Interlogix is a Dual Video Receiver - Manual Gain, MM. The dual video receiver detects two independent AM video signals in one module on two independent multimode fiber optic cables. The module is not a multiplexer. The module is ideal for smaller CCTV installations and the rack-mount version can be used to double the fixed video capacity of the R3 rack for up to 28 independent video channels per card cage. The modules utilize manual gain control. The receiver is compatible with the IFS VT1101M, VT1101M-AC, and VT1001 series transmitters. Plug-andplay design ensures ease of installation. The module incorporates power and sync detect status indicating LED’s for monitoring proper system operation. The module is available in either stand-alone or rack mount version.
- AM Video
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Full Color Compatibility
- Two Independent Receivers in One Module
- Can be Used to Double the Fixed Video Capacity of an R3 Card Cage
- Plug and Play Design for Ease of Installation
- Power and Sync Detect Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor
- System Performance
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.