VGAHDMI VGA to HDMI format converter allows you to convert VGA and analog audio or SPDIF digital audio into one HDMI cable. Connect your VGA-output PC or DVR and see it on an HDMI display. This product converts the VGA signal to HDMI at the resolution of the VGA video source. If the VGA source is set to 480i, 720p or 1080i, 1080p, it will then convert to HDMI at the same resolution.
- Convert VGA & stereo/digital (SPDIF) audio to HDMI display
- Built in local VGA loop output with stereo/digital (SPDIF) audio
- Supports HDMI & DVI output modes. (HDMI to DVI cable/adapter NOT INCLUDED)
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Encodes analog stereo audio or digital audio onto the video signal for HDMI video and audio
- Built in auto-selection for the stereo/digital (SPDIF) audio
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.