The VGADISTK2 is designed for long-range VGA distribution over cost-effective CAT5 UTP cable. One or multiple video input to 2 outputs, with one VGA loop output for the local side and RJ45 (CAT5 UTP cable) to the remote side. This unit has a built-in amplifier for long range VGA signal transmission up to 980’ (300M) in conjunction with the included VGAR active long-range receiver. This unit is ideal for classrooms, lecture halls, retail kiosks, video information displays, overhead projector systems, PC-training systems, tradeshows and more.
- Use cost-effective CAT5 cable instead of VGA cable for long distance viewing
- Each set contains one VGADISTK2 and one VGAR
- Dual output: 1 VGA loop output for local viewing and 1 CAT5 RJ45 output for transmission to VGAR
- Built-in contrast and brightness adjustment at receiver
- Supports resolutions up to 1600x1200 @85Hz
- Transmission up to 980’ (300M)
- Power supplies included
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.