The VGA to Composite Video Converter from Speco Technologies is a scan converter that allows a VGA computer image to be viewed on a composite monitor or TV. It supports VGA resolutions of up to 1024 x 768 at 75 Hz and scales the video to NTSC or PAL resolution and frequency as needed by the display. Alongside the composite output, it features a VGA loop-out so you can still connect a computer monitor or other type of VGA display at the same time without requiring a separate distribution amplifier.
- Computer Video Scan Converter
- VGA Input and Composite BNC Output
- VGA Output for Loop-Through
- Accepts Inputs up to 1024 x 768 at 75 Hz
- Supports NTSC or PAL Output
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.