The VDR14130WDM is a powerful and reliable digital video receiver and data transceiver from GE Security that can promote exceptional simultaneous 10-bit broadcast quality transmission over a multimode/single-mode fiber. The VDR14130WDM data transceiver comes with a 31 miles (51 km) distance range, automatic resettable fuses, hot-swappable rack modules, as well as exceeds short haul RS-250C transmission. The VDR14130WDM transceiver also features integrated WDM, no infield electrical/optical adjustments, LED status indicators, plus full color compatibility, support from CCTV manufacturers, and NTSC/PAL/SECAM formatting. This video receiver and transceiver is designed user friendly, and is capable of delivering powerful operation each and every time.
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission
- Exceeds RS-250C Short-Haul Transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Full Color Compatibility
- Supports RS-232, RS-422, Sensormatic “Sensornet” or RS-485(2-wire or 4-wire) Data Interfaces
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- LED Status Indicators For Monitoring All Critical OperatingParameters
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Testing Laboratory for Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements (AmbientOperating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Integrated WDM for Greater Reliability
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- Distances up to 31 Miles (51 km)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.