The VAT7420-R3 is a professional 4 channel digital video and digital audio transmitter from GE Security which is able to promote powerful transmission of audio and video signals over fiber cables. The VAT7420-R3 transmitter comes with a wide optical dynamic range, NTCIP compatibility, 600 ohm impedance, a 60dB SNR, as well as PAL/NTSC/SECAM compatibility, and a 1310nm multimode wavelength. The VAT7420-R3 transmitter also features a 20 Hz - 18 kHz audio bandwidth, a robust design, 10 Hz - 6.5 MHz bandwidth, plus 8-bit transmission support, and rack mounting. This transmitter is suited for out-of-plant installations and roadside applications that are unconditioned, and is able to promote powerful transmission properties for long term installations.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits
- 4 Real-Time Color Video Signals on One Optical Fiber
- 4 Channels of 20-Bit Encoded Audio, Providing Broadcast Performance
- 20 Hz - 18 kHz Audio Bandwidth
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV Camera Systems
- Wide Optical Dynamic Range: Optical Attenuators are Never Required
- Robust Design Ensures Extremely High Reliability In Unconditioned Out-of-Plant Environments
- LED Status Indicators Provide Rapid Indication of Critical Operating Parameters
- NTCIP Compatible
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.