The VAR7420-R3 is a powerful digital video and digital audio 4 channel receiver from GE Security which is capable of delivering powerful transmission of audio and video signals over fiber cables. The VAR7420-R3 video/audio receiver comes with a 60dB SNR, NTCIP compatibility, a 100,000hr MTBF, as well as NTSC/SECAM/PAL video formatting. The VAR7420-R3 receiver also features a 1310nm multimode fiber, a 20 Hz - 18 kHz audio bandwidth, 600 ohm impedance, plus a wide optical dynamic range, LED status indicators, and a robust design. This professional video and audio transmission system delivers exceptional transmission properties and is designed for rack mounting into a selected location.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits
- 4 Real-Time Color Video Signals on One Optical Fiber
- 4 Channels of 20-Bit Encoded Audio, Providing Broadcast Performance
- 20 Hz - 18 kHz Audio Bandwidth
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV Camera Systems
- Wide Optical Dynamic Range: Optical Attenuators are Never Required
- Robust Design Ensures Extremely High Reliability In Unconditioned Out-of-Plant Environments
- LED Status Indicators Provide Rapid Indication of Critical Operating Parameters
- NTCIP Compatible
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.