The VAR14130-R3 is a digital video/stereo audio receiver from Interlogix that can easily support broadcast transmission of digitally encoded 20-bit stereo audio and digitally encoded 10-bit video over multimode or single mode optical fibers. The VAR14130-R3 audio receiver comes with full color compatibility, resettable automatic fuses, rack hot-swappable modules, as well as no in-field electrical and optical adjustments required, and a 600 ohm impedance. The VAR14130-R3 video/audio receiver also features NTSC/SECAM/PAL formatting, a 48 mile distance range, plus a 5 Hz - 10 MHz bandwidth, and a 67dB SNR. This professional receiver is designed to promote exceptional operation, and is suited for use within a large range of transmission installations.
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission
- Exceeds RS-250C Short-Haul Transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Distances up to 48 Miles (78 km)
- 20-Bit Digitally Encoded Stereo Audio
- 600 Ohm Impedance Line-Level Audio
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- LED Status Indicators For Monitoring All Critical Operating Parameters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- Full Color Compatibility
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.