The VAR1200-R3 is a video and audio receiver from GE Security that transmits video and audio over 1 multimode fiber optic cable. The VAR1200-R3 audio/video receiver comes with plug and play support, no infield electrical/optical adjustments required, a 2.5 miles (4 km) distance, a compact size, as well as a 5 Hz -10 MHz bandwidth, and NTSC/SECAM/PAL compatibility. The VAR1200-R3 receiver also features full color compatibility, a 600 ohm impedance, a 60dB SNR, plus hot-swappable rack modules. This receiver is suited for delivering powerful operation, and is ideal for areas where transmission properties may be present.
- AM Video Transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Full Color Compatibility
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Transmits Balanced or Unbalanced Line-Level Audio (2.2 Volts Peak-to-Peak)
- Full Range Peak-to-Peak Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power and AGC Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor System Performance
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 2.5 miles (4 km) without Repeaters
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.