The TW4032P is a 32 channel transceiver from Pelco that is ideally suited to deliver high transmission of full motion color/BW video and PTZ Coaxitron control signals over a single twisted pair unshielded cable. The TW4032P transceiver comes with a passive design that helps to eliminate external power, multi-pair application support, a 0.3dB insertion loss, support for NTSC/PAL/SECAM, easy termination properties, plus a black colored finish. This transceiver is highly adaptive, and can be used in many locations for delivering high operation.
- 32 Channels
- No Power Required
- Built-In Surge Suppression
- Full Motion Color/Black-White Video up to 750 Feet (228.6 Meters)
- Supports Coaxitron(tm) Control (PTZ Control Signals) up to 750 Feet (228.6 Meters)
- Compatible with All Pelco Twisted Pair Equipped Cameras, Enclosures, and Domes
- Easy Termination with Screw Terminals
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Rack Mountable
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.