The TW4004P is a 4 channel passive transceiver from Pelco that is designed to offer the transmission of full motion color/BW video and PTZ Coaxitron control signals over a single twisted pair unshielded cable. The TW4004P transceiver comes with a black colored finish, easy termination properties, multi-pair application supported, a 0.3dB insertion loss, as well as support for NTSC/PAL/SECAM, and a passive design that helps to eliminate external power. This transceiver is ideal for positioning in most places and can deliver exceptional operation for long term use.
- No Power Required for Applications
- Built-In Surge Suppression
- Full Motion Color/Black-White Video Up to 750 ft (228.6 m)
- Supports Coaxitron(tm) Control (PTZ Control Signals) Up to 750 ft (228.6 m)
- Compatible with All Pelco Twisted Pair Equipped Cameras, Enclosures, and Domes
- Easy Termination with Terminal Block
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Can Be Mounted Into a Pelco Fiber Rack
- Pelco Badge Illuminates When Mounted Into a Fiber Rack
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.