The TT3030WDM-R3 is a professional Touchtone Telephone Interface w/ pots transceiver and laser from GE Security that can promote the latest digital transmission technology to extend transmission which can be used for analog systems over 1 or 2 optical fibers. The TT3030WDM-R3 telephone interface comes with a plug and play design, hot-swappable rack modules, a 1310/1550 nm multimode wavelength, as well as LED status indicators and compatibility with Code Blue™, Trigon™ and Talk-A-Phone™. The TT3030WDM-R3 telephone interface also features automatic resettable fuses, a 60dB SNR, a 150 Hz - 5 kHz bandwidth, plus 3-way calls, a 600 ohm impedance and a 41 mile distance range. This professional telephone interface transceiver is suited for delivering powerful operations and is suited for use in locations where phone support maybe needed.
- Digital Fiber Transmission
- Supports both 48-Volt and 24-Volt Systems, to be used with Analog Systems
- Supports 90-Volt Ringer Voltage
- Plug and Play Design Ensures Ease of Installation
- Industry Standard RJ-11C Connector
- Power and Carrier Detect Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor System Performance
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on All Power Lines
- Compatible with Talk-A-Phone™, Code Blue™ and Trigon™
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 41 Miles (66 Km) without Repeaters
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.