The TT3020WDM is a professional touchtone telephone interface w/ pots transceiver from GE Security that is suited for delivering extended transmission of analog systems over 1 or 2 optical fibers by using the latest digital transmission technology. The TT3020WDM telephone interface comes with call waiting, 3-way calling, digital fiber transmission support, a 90V ringer voltage, as well as a plug and play design. The TT3020WDM pots transceiver telephone interface also features a 41 mile distance range, hot-swappable rack modules, automatic resettable fuses, plus compatibility with Trigon™, Code Blue™, and Talk-A-Phone™. This professional touchtone interface offers powerful operation, and is suited for use in demanding applications.
- Digital Fiber Transmission
- Supports both 48-Volt and 24-Volt Systems, to be used with Analog Systems
- Supports 90-Volt Ringer Voltage
- Plug and Play Design Ensures Ease of Installation
- Industry Standard RJ-11C Connector
- Power and Carrier Detect Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor System Performance
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on All Power Lines
- Compatible with Talk-A-Phone™, Code Blue™ and Trigon™
- Distances up to 41 Miles (66 Km) without Repeaters
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.