The TT3020WDM-C is a Touchtone Telephone Interface w/ pots transceiver from GE Security that uses the latest digital transmission technology to extend transmission which can be used for analog systems over 1 or 2 optical fibers. The TT3020WDM-C telephone interface transceiver comes with hot-swappable rack modules, a 41 mile distance range, compatibility with Code Blue™, Trigon™, and Talk-A-Phone™, automatic resettable fuses, industry standard RJ-11C Connector support, a plug and play design, as well as LED status indicators. The TT3020WDM-C telephone transceiver also features a 60dB SNR, a 150 Hz - 5 kHz bandwidth, a 600 ohm impedance, plus a 1310/1550 nm multimode wavelength. This professional interface telephone transceiver is designed to promote normal phone features that include 3-way call and call-waiting, and is designed to promote powerful operation when installed into a range of different applications.
- Digital Fiber Transmission
- Supports both 48-Volt and 24-Volt Systems, to be used with Analog Systems
- Supports 90-Volt Ringer Voltage
- Plug and Play Design Ensures Ease of Installation
- Industry Standard RJ-11C Connector
- Power and Carrier Detect Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor System Performance
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on All Power Lines
- Compatible with Talk-A-Phone™, Code Blue™ and Trigon™
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 41 Miles (66 Km) without Repeaters
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.