The TR3030WDM-R3 is a Touchtone Telephone Interface w/ rack mount and pots transceiver from Interlogix which can provide extended analog based transmission over 1 to 2 fibers. The TR3030WDM-R3 touchtone telephone comes with a 41 mile distance range, compatibility for Code Blue™, Talk-A-Phone™, and Trigon™, a 600 ohm impedance, as well as hot-swappable rack modules, and automatic resettable fuses. The TR3030WDM-R3 telephone also features a 60dB SNR, an RJ-11C industry connector, a 90V ringer voltage, plus a plug and play design, and a 150 Hz - 5 kHz bandwidth. This professional telephone system offers call-waiting and 3-way calling, and can easily provide high flexibility within a range of applications.
- Digital Fiber Transmission
- Supports both 48-Volt and 24-Volt Systems, to be used with Analog Systems
- Supports 90-Volt Ringer Voltage
- Plug and Play Design Ensures Ease of Installation
- Industry Standard RJ-11C Connector
- Power and Carrier Detect Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor System Performance
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on All Power Lines
- Compatible with Talk-A-Phone™, Code Blue™ and Trigon™
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 41 Miles (66 Km) without Repeaters
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.