The TR3020WDM is a touchtone telephone interface w/ pots transceiver from Interlogix that is suited for providing powerful operation in locations that requires extended analog transmission over 1 or 2 optical fibers. The TR3020WDM telephone interface comes with a plug and play design, a 90V ringer voltage, an RJ-11C industry connector, as well as hot-swappable rack modules, and high compatibility for Code Blue™, Talk-A-Phone™, and Trigon™. The TR3020WDM telephone interface also features a 41 mile distance range, automatic resettable fuses, plus a 60dB SNR, a 600 ohm impedance, and a 150 Hz - 5 kHz bandwidth. This touchtone interface offers all the telephone services which include 3-way calling and call-waiting, and is designed as a flexible installation within most applications.
- Digital Fiber Transmission
- Supports both 48-Volt and 24-Volt Systems, to be used with Analog Systems
- Supports 90-Volt Ringer Voltage
- Plug and Play Design Ensures Ease of Installation
- Industry Standard RJ-11C Connector
- Power and Carrier Detect Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor System Performance
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on All Power Lines
- Compatible with Talk-A-Phone, Code Blue and Trigon
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 41 Miles (66 Km) without Repeaters
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.