The SNT-EX101 from Sony is a 1 Channel Stand Alone Video Encoder designed for various systems requirements. It is the ideal choice when leveraging and migrating from an existing analog camera system to an IP-based monitoring system.
- Visibility Enhancer - Tone correction technology allows viewing highlight and dark areas
- XDNR - Dynamic noise reduction for excellent low light image without motion blur
- DFI - Dynamic Frame Integration for optimizing dynamic and static images
- Dual stream Capability - H.264/H.264, H.264/MPEG-4, H.264/JPEG, MPEG-4/MPEG-4, MPEG-4/JPEG, JPEG/JPEG
- Intelligent Motion Detection reduces false positives
- Video Motion Filter allows rules to be defined in the camera itself like virtual border
- Advanced Audio Detection creates a threshold detection level that follows the area’s ambient noise level and frequency
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Compliant
- PTZ Control vis RS422
- Local Storage: Stream Support/USB Port for External Data Storage
- Bi-directional Audio
- Voice Alert
- AC24V (In ±20%, Out)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.