The IFS family of Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceiver Modules are designed for high performance integrated duplex data transmission over optical fiber. These SFP transceiver modules are compliant with the industry’s SFP Multi-source Agreement (MSA) standard.
The IFS SFP Transceiver Modules offer the ability to enable the SFP ports on any Ethernet equipment that have a built-in SFP Mini-GBIC interface. These modules are hot-swappable without any interruption of the host equipment operation.
These SFP modules are available in 100Base-FX/BX or 1000Base-TP/FX/BX configurations allowing for use of either one fiber or two fiber transmission over single mode or multi-mode optical fiber.
Additionally, certain SFPs are available as wide-temperature versions for use in industrial equipment deployed in harsh environments.
- Plug-and-Play Capability for Easy Installation
- Low Power Dissipation
- Available in Wide-temperature Versions for Harsh Industrial Applications
- Data Rates of 100Mbps, 1.25Gbps or 10Gbps
- Multi-mode Fiber
- 2 Fiber Configurations
- RJ-45 1.25Gbps SFP Available
- Mini-GBIC Interface Compliant
- Multi-source Agreement (MSA) Compliant
- Class 1 Laser Safety Standard IEC 60825 Compliant
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.