The IFS family of Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceiver Modules are designed for high performance integrated duplex data transmission over optical fiber. These SFP transceiver modules are compliant with the industry’s SFP Multi-source Agreement (MSA) standard. The IFS SFP Transceiver Modules offer the ability to enable the SFP ports on any Ethernet equipment that have a built-in SFP Mini-GBIC interface. These modules are hot-swappable without any interruption of the host equipment operation. These SFP modules are available in 100Base-FX/BX or 1000Base-TP/FX/BX configurations allowing for use of either one fiber or two fiber transmission over single mode or multi-mode optical fiber. Additionally, certain SFPs are available as wide-temperature versions for use in industrial equipment deployed in harsh environments.
- Plug-and-play capability for easy installation
- Low power dissipation
- Available in wide-temperature versions for harsh industrial applications
- Data rates of 100Mbps or 1.25Gbps
- Single mode fiber
- 1 fiber configurations
- RJ-45 1.25Gbps SFP available
- Mini-GBIC Interface compliant
- Multi-source Agreement (MSA) compliant
- Class 1 laser safety standard IEC 60825 compliant
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.